Sunday, June 28, 2009

BLOG HOP, NEW RELEASES AND PRIZES!

Just a quick post to let you know that on Wednesday July 1st, I will be starting my stint as a Summer Gardener for The Greeting Farm. The Farmers (permanant DT) and the 4 new Summer Gardeners (temp DT) are all participating in the first ever TGF blog hop. And did someone say PRIZES? Yup, they sure did! Each new Summer Gardener will have a new release to give away and someone will win a grand prize. I know the rest of the team is just as excited as I am about the new stamps and will have lots of fun samples for inspiration so please blop along with us starting at The Greeting Farm Blog this Wednesday.

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Congratulations on your Summer Gardener appointment!

Mary Giles said...

I can't wait for the hop! This is going to be sooo exciting.