Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY AND SOME CONGRATS!


How cute is this Groundhog Ipod cover? I found it HERE. Looks pretty simple to make.
Punxy Phil has apparently seen his shadow so six more weeks of winter (boo) for us. However, it is a sunny day for one lucky commenter on my blog.

Thanks so much for all the kind and generous comments left on my and all the teams blogs yesterday! You all are the best, The Greeting Farm has THE most wonderful fans ever! The winner from my blog was........

ANNE B.

Anne won all the new Chibi Digis lucky girl! Make sure you contact Jess at yeahshestamps@gmail.com to get your fabby prize.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

No!! I don't want 6 more weeks of winter boo hoo!!!!! I'm soooo ready for some warm weather my flip flops are calling my name!!

Anne B. said...

Yay! :) Thank you so much! Have e-mailed Jess.