Friday, March 12, 2010

A WEE BIT O' BIRTHDAY WISHES

Happy Friday and I soooo mean that. This week has been dragging despite of or maybe because of the lovely weather we've had.
This week's FARM FRESH FRIDAY CHALLENGE over at THE GREETING FARM is to make a Birthday card.

In honor of St. Patty's Day and the fact that I adore this new My Minds Eye paper, I went with a bit o' the green for this one. I used one of the DARLING SISTERS to send lots of love and Happy Birthday wishes.


Have a great weekend!

PROJECT STUFF
STAMPS - The Greeting Farm, Darling Sisters
PAPER - My Minds Eye, Black CS
Etc., - Prisma pencils, gamsol, flower,leaf, border punch,, ribbon, chalk

14 comments:

Tasha said...

Fab card Kim, great colours
love tasha xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute! Love the dp!

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim she is so PRETTY, I love her.

Jennifer said...

Very pretty card. Love the DP!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kim that DP is perfect for this Darling Sister!!!! I love the colors and coloring too a wonderful take on our challenge this week!!!

Heather

Alicia said...

She is so sweet! Beautiful coloring.

cnelson said...

So cute and sweet!!!

kadie said...

Beautiful beautiful card!! AND I do love that paper!!

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
Laura

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is darling! Beth

Unknown said...

beautifully done, sweetie! your coloring is to die for!

Jami said...

Gorgeous!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)