Wednesday, April 28, 2010

YUMMY RIBBON WINNERS

Since the ribbon is so easy to make I thought I would pick three random.org winners to receive a few yards of custom dyed seam binding ribbon.  Sooooo....... the numbers chosen were.........


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

9    8    2   

Timestamp: 2010-04-28 13:08:08 UTC

Kym, Jenn, and Jessica, send your addresses to parosc@gmail.com and your choice of color and I will send your ribbon.  I have the entire set of stampin up reinkers (not all the in colors  just the regular color families) so you can choose from any of those.

Hope your day is a happy one!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Thank you so much for the ribbon tutorial!!! I just LOVE the look of that ribbon, and I'm so excited to know how to make it!

JenRaff said...

Thank you so much! I'm going to send you an email right now :)