Monday, May 17, 2010

ARTFUL INKABLES BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the Artful INKables new release Blog Hop! If you haven't come here from
MICHELLES BLOG, then you will want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog so you don't miss anything along the way. You are going to love this release, we are releasing 3 full size stamp sets and a new mini this month, there is something for everyone! Be sure to follow us all the way to the end and make sure to leave a comment on everyone's blog, you never know which blog we'll be choosing a winner from! You will have until Thursday, May 20th at midnight Eastern Standard Time to comment on all the design team blogs for a chance at the blog hop goodies!

Today, I'm showing you a luminaria made with the BUG & BLOSSOM MANDALAS SET.
I used a tutorial I found on SCS but made it a bit bigger to accommodate the size of the stamp. My kids aren't quite ready for marriage but I think this would make a pretty centerpiece for wedding reception tables.
I put one of the battery operated tea lites inside, love those little things.

The next stop on the hop is JACKIE, have fun bloppin!

And here is the entire list just in case you need it.
Kristin
Dawn
Ann
Alicia
Marti
Michelle
Kim - Your HERE
Jackie
Joy
Sammi
Tanya
Patti
Cheryl


Have a great week!

27 comments:

Sammi said...

I love this! It's so beautiful! It looks brilliant with the candle on!!
Sammi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

You're right, those would make beautiful centerpieces!!! Beautiful creation Kim, love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Kim, this is incredible! So amazing!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome. I just love how you embossing the paper and that image is beautiful.

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is great! I love it! And your right, it would make a great centerpiece for a wedding reception. Its just beautiful!

Gloria said...

Amazing, I want to make some of these!!!

Heather said...

How neat!!

Jackie said...

When I saw this I swear my mouth must have dropped open! Amazing work as always Kim, I love this!

craftymom205 said...

Great idea. Love the luminaria.

wendy said...

Beautiful work, love it.

Chelsea said...

Ewwww, Ahhhh, so pretty! Great work!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Verrry beautiful. Great job. This is why I love blog hops!

Lillian Child said...

Great time of year for luminaries ... love how you added the scroll at the top and of course the embossing really sets off your beautiful project.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

*picking jaw up off floor* Gorgeous!!! Such a lovely way to use the Mandalas set. TFS!

Lorie S said...

Oh it would make a great wedding centerpiece and I have nieces close to that age! If I can only remember...

PamSpradlin said...

Awesome project and really beautiful.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful - with or without the light! Fab idea for this image!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOsh Kim this is BEAUTIFUL hun, I love the look of this, and how neat to use a tealight to light it up, that is nice, no fires happening there, thank goodness huh???!!! :)

Beautiful job and I love it!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Joy said...

this is sooo creative and beautiful!

Theresa's Studio said...

What a lovely project...very creative. May have to try this.

Colleen said...

Kim,
This would make a fab wedding center piece! Love the look when lit. I could see it made in tropical colors for a cook out!

Dawn said...

this is just stunning! what a beautiful job...

Therese said...

I love this inspirational idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

Johna said...

So elegant. This is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

very pretty...love the way you did this!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Simply beautiful!! You're right this would be perfect for a wedding - the textile embossing and white are a wonderful combo! thanks for sharing all the details : )

Tanya said...

Beautiful candle holder. The mandala looks awesome on this.