Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PICK A POCKET!

Hey y'all! I got to choose this week's THINK INK CHALLENGE and I picked pockets! Yep, the challenge this time is to make something with a pocket on it. You can create your own pocket (there are tons of different types of pocket cards out there) or use a stamp of a pocket like I did.

I used the new set PICK A POCKET PIECE from ARTFUL INKABLES. It has this cool pocket and all kinds of things to decorate it.

I embossed the butterflies with gold EP and colored them with Gelly Roll Glaze pens.

Head on over to the ARTFUL INKABLES BLOG for all the challenge details, this is a fun one so I hope you will play along!

7 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

The design, colors, papers, everything are gorgeous!!! Love it :0)

Barb said...

This is so wonderfully cheery! LOVE it!

Brandi said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors of the butterflies! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is DARLING! What beautiful bright colors , too! Love the pocket and of course, the butterflies!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Fun Card Kim...Love the Colors too!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Brilliant! I didn't even realize how beautiful that butterfly was until I saw yours all colored up!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my Lord this is beautiful those butterflis are amazing! Beth