Thursday, March 3, 2011

OMG, I MADE A CARD!

Obviously I haven't made any cards lately. I have been checking out some of my favorite blogs though and when I saw that Christy from Tiddly Inks  was giving a couple of freebies in exchange for making a B-day card for a friend of hers I decided to participate cause her images are sooo cute!
She said that her friend loved the color combo of black, white and red so I found these CTMH papers in my stash and got to work.  I really like how this turned out so I think I will make a couple more for two of my sisters who have B-days coming up.
Thanks so much for hangin' with me and I hope you will stop back for tomorrows installment of refurbish it friday!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is so cute. That's not a card, it's a masterpiece. (thanks so much for your kind comment on my pillow post!)

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Kim! What a FAB-U-LOUS card!!! Love the colors and that gorgeous flower!!!!

Linda

Beth aka BR-T said...

And what a wowie of a card it is, bravo!

Ivory Spring said...

Your card turned out fabulous.