Monday, January 13, 2014

GARAGE ADDITION

Happy Monday!
If your not into home construction stuff you may want to skip this post.  I mostly put it up for my mom and sister. My sister and brother in law asked if I had any new pics of the progress of our garage addition while I was visiting at Christmas and I said we didn't really have much done except stuff you couldn't see like wiring and plumbing.  When I went back home, I realized we had made some visible progress so I decided to post these pictures.
 
The garage is huge.  It dwarfs our house right now but we will be adding a raised roof to the center of the house.  Hopefully soon.


This is the top of the garage.  It will provide a much needed rec/music room for my kids and husband. I think it is pretty amazing that you can get this much space out of a roof.  

This is the little dormer window. I think it will make a great reading nook.
This will eventually be the hallway into the rest of the House.  I can't wait till it is all finished...
Have a great week!
Kim

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a fabulous new space you will have soon!